Main Content


Holders of Master,s degree in relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized Institution/University.

Bachelor of Arts Degree in a Related Field With 2nd class honours upper division OR 2nd class honours lower division with 2years working experience

Mean Grade of C+ (plus) in KCSE with a minimum grade of C (Plain) in English/Kiswahili or Diploma in the related field from a recognized Institution