The Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resource Management is headed by a Dean who is the administrative and academic head. Assisting the Dean on the day-to-day administrative matters, are Assistant Administrator and the Faculty Clerk. The Faculty was challenged with the responsibility of launching three of the first programmes, namely; Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics, Bachelor of Agribusiness Management, and Diploma in Agriculture Education and extension. The Diploma programme succeeded in admitting and registering students a number of students.
Martha K. Nyang,au
(Dip, BSc.MSc. in Agric.
Educ & Ext)
Education & Extension
Dr. Jane Kapkiyai, PhD
George M. Ogendi
(Dip, BSc. MSc.)
Abigael N. Mweruti
To be a centre of excellence in capacity building for agricultural development
- Develop and disseminate scientific information through training, research and outreach.
- Offer holistic and quality education in agricultural and related sciences.
- Provide dynamic programmes that are responsive to our changing needs of society.
- Provide practical and competent graduates who can address and solve natural as well as regional challenges in agriculture and environmental sectors.
- Develop partnerships with farmers, private sector, national and international agricultural research institution in technology development and utilization for enhanced agricultural productivity and income.
All rights reserved. Copyright©2015 Kisii University ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
Designed by KSU Webmaster.